Anatomy of a Security Storm Door:
1. Heavy-duty, 2" steel frame—fully welded—for added strength.
2. Totally welded pickets and castings—for extra strength.
3. Tempered safety glass-metal framed with a compression bulb seal.
4. Top screen panel included—bottom screens also available.
5. Deadbolt systems—features a full 1" bolt throw.
6. Steel tamper lip—denies prying access to the deadbolt.
7. One-way hinge screws—make hinge removal a difficult process.
8. Mitered top corners—for a smooth finished look.
9. Plush weather-stripped jamb—prevents air loss.
10. Double weather-stripped adjustable sweep—adjusts to a threshold for a better air and insect seal.
11. Heavy-duty pneumatic closure—adjusts door closing speed.
12. Shock absorber wind chain—helps prevent accidental damage.
13. Tight pin hinges- have non-removable pins—prevents hinge tampering.
14. Powder-coat finish—superior to regular paint—for durability and fade resistance.
Options include; mail and magazine slot, choice of lock styles, antique, polished brass or brushed nickel hardware finish, steel z-bar frame, pet doors, and tinted glass.